Recharge card printing Business is one of the numerous Businesses in Nigeria that will keep thriving no matter the circumstances surrounding it. Unlike in the olden days when letters are been sent from person to person as the only means of communication.
But Nowadays, communication has really got a lot easier with the invention of mobile and other Technologies and with daily advancement in the Communication sector. Those mobile phones needs airtimes to enable you connect with family and friends and without this airtime, the mobile phones are only good for receiving calls.
Even if wants to communicate with text messages, you’ll still need airtime to fuel the process and if you opt to chatting on third party Applications like Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram e.t.c you’ll be required to have an active data subscriptions which is till a product of airtime or recharge cards.
This alone has shown the importance of recharge card printing Business as being an important factor in aiding communication. In fact, study have shown that Nigerians spent about 300 billion naira on recharge cards annually. This shows the lucrativeness of recharge card printing Business.
Recharge card business and recharge card printing Business are two separate Businesses which are both profitable but recharge card printing Business is more lucrative.
In Recharge card business, You’ll need to buy already printed recharge cards in bulk from those that prints it and in turn resell those cards to their end users. This kind of recharge card business can be started with 5k depending on your choice of bulk purchase.
But In Recharge card printing Business, You buy the card pins from a mega dealers, print them out on a paper and then resell them out to the wholesalers. This more lucrative than the ordinary recharge card business.
Take for instance, a #100 recharge card vouchers may be issued to you at the rate of #80, you print them on a paper and then sell it at the rate of #100 to the end users or #95 to those that buy in bulk from you and resell to the end users. You’ll be left with a profit of #15 to #20.
You may be thinking #15 to #20 profits is small but what if make a sales of up to 1000 recharge card pieces a day, that’ll amounts to a daily profit of #15,000 to #20,000. As a person doing recharge card printing Business, it is very possible to attain this kind of sales per day since you also sell out to the wholesalers in bulk.
It is to be noted that your recharge card printing business location is a determinant factor on how much sales you will be making a day. To enable you choose the best location for your recharge card printing Business, we recommend you to take a look at our BUSINESS PLANNING TIPS.
Recharge card printing Business requires some special tools/equipments which are listed below:
THINGS NEEDED TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA:
• An Active Email Address. • A laptop or A Smartphone. • Internet Connection. • A printer. • Papers for printing. • Decrypting Software. • Connection with a mega dealers. • A start up capital (50k and Above).
Now That you have known all that is needed to start a recharge card printing Business, I’ll be making a brief explanation on each and also give a hints on how to get started.
• ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS:
Having an active email address is very crucial in starting a recharge card printing Business. This where you bulk recharge card pins will be delivered before you’ll be able to printing them out.
This Email Address could be a Gmail, a Yahoo mail or any other functional email address but my recommendation is to use a Gmail account. If you don’t already have one, you can simply visit a cyber café to create yours. Alternatively, you can visit the Gmail website @ gmail.com to get started.
• A LAPTOP OR SMARTPHONE:
This is simply what will be used to access your email address. It is also what you’ll connect with your printer to print out the recharge card pins.
• INTERNET CONNECTIONS:
• A PRINTER: This what your recharge card pins will be printed through.
• PAPERS FOR PRINTING: This is the papers your recharge card pins will be printed on. One A4 or A3 paper will contain at least 10 recharge cards.
• DECRYPTING SOFTWARE: The recharge card pins will be sent to your email address in an encrypted format by your choosen mega dealers. This is for security purposes. So you’ll need this Decrypting Software to enable you decrypt the encrypted recharge card pins.
The Decrypting Software will be issued to you by the mega dealer upon Registration with Him/her.
• MEGA DEALERS/SUB-DEALERS: Those are the peoples that obtained the recharge card pins Directly from the network providers. Those dealers are licensed and insured certificate of incorporation by the network providers and also the Nigeria Communication Commission. (NCC).
The mega Dealers make the highest profits and this requires millions of Naira to get started. You can find a mega dealers nearest to your or browse through the Vconnect website for Address and contacts of authorized mega Dealers.
NOTE: Great cares need to be taken in connecting with a mega dealers to avoid being scammed by unscrupulous elements claiming to be a Dealer.
• A START UP CAPITAL: This refers to the money you’ll used in Setting Up the business. Basically, this can be started with at least 50k.
If you already have a Laptop/Smartphone, thatll be added advantage.
NOTE: Without having A laptop, Internet Cafes can be used for the purpose of accessing your email and printing out of your card pins. But this is not always advisable because the cafes May access your email without your knowledge. But if you have a trusted Internet café, then you are free to proceed.
In Summary, Recharge card printing Business can be started with as low as N50,000 depending on how big you would like to start.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS:
• Register With a Mega dealer. • Upon Registration, the mega dealers will provide you with their Payment details. • Make payment as Instructed. • Confirm Your payment was successful. • Install the Software sent you. • Order for recharge card pins. • Start printing. That’s all you need to do to get started with recharge card printing Business in Nigeria.
For more questions/Inquiries, please drop a comment below.
KINDLY LIKE AND FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO STAY UPDATED WITH ALL OUR LATEST UPDATES ON EDUCATION, JOB VACANCIES, BUSINESS TIPS, WEB DESIGNING AND SO MUCH MORE.
ALSO SCROLL DOWN TO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER, LINKEDIN AND INSTAGRAM.
"If you think this post is beneficial to you, Kindly Share it with your friends on Social media. Also Like and follow Our FacebookPage for more updates.