How To Upload Result – Due to the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) and various Institutions directives to prospective candidates to ensure their O’Level results are duly uploaded on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) before standing a chance to be offered Admission, many students have been out to find out how to upload their Results on the JAMB CAPS.
Based on the JAMB directives on results upload, any candidates who failed to uploads their O’Level results on the boards central Admission Processing System (CAPS) will automatically be disqualified from the Admission processes And therefore, such students will stand no chance of securing Admission that year.
All the schools that have Releases their Post-UTME screening form so far have also issued the same directives to students to ensure their O’Level results are duly uploaded before the scheduled Admission screening date is exhausted. Failure to adhered to this the directives will lead to automatic forfeiture of Admission.
In respect to this directives by JAMB and various Institutions, many students have asking questions like:
• How to upload Result to JAMB caps? • JAMB result uploading procedures. • How to upload O’Level results to the CAPS portal? • Uploading results to JAMB portal.
Well the answer to those questions are the same. But before we hit the nail on the head, let’s take a look at how to know whether or not to reupload your O’Level result.
HOW TO CHECK O’LEVEL RESULTS ON JAMB CAPS:
To check if your O’Level results has already been uploaded on the CAPS portal, follow the steps below:
NOTE: If you’re doing this with your smartphone, kindly use chrome browser and request a desktop site.
• Login to the JAMB E-facility portal using your profile details.
• Scroll down and click on “Check Admission Status”.
• Enter your UTME number.
• Click on “Access My CAPS”
• Click on “O’Level Result” from the Left side menus.
• If your O’Level is displayed here, then congratulations as you do not need to reupload again.
But if not is displayed here, simply follow the steps below to reupload your Result.
HOW TO UPLOAD RESULT ON JAMB CAPS:
• It should be noted that JAMB allows only accredited CBT centres to upload Candidates results on it’s CAPS portal.
• Walk in to an accredited CBT centres closest to you with your JAMB profile login details.
• Tell the centre Representative that you wanted to reupload your O’Level result on the JAMB CAPS portal.
• Present your Result to the representative and he’ll do the rest.
To confirm if your result has been re-uploaded, kindly follow the steps outlined above.
NOTE: The CBT centre will charge at most N700 for their Operation.
That’s all. You’re done with your O’Level result re-uploading.
KINDLY LIKE AND FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO STAY UPDATED WITH ALL LATEST SCHOOL NEWS
"If you think this post is beneficial to you, Kindly Share it with your friends on Social media. Also Like and follow Our FacebookPage for more updates.